Monday, April 11, 2011

100 days of alone.

One week to pack up our lives, squish it into the car and then head home.

Two weeks of long distance, technological romance, texting and Skype-ing and then I get to be with him again.

Sometimes it feels like I was just writing my "30 days before we leave" post back in September.

But most of the time it feels like these past 5 and a half months have gone by soo slow.

That every day just inched by, and each moment was a fight to keep our relationship alive.

It was good to go home at Christmas and see him for a bit.

But now its been 100 days without him, and these next 15 seem like nothing.

Atleast I'll be busy too. I have cleaning and sorting, packing and selling, driving and Easter to keep me distracted.

360 hours till I'm back where I belong.

21 600 minutes.

1 296 000 seconds.

Give or take a few hours.

But who's counting?

:)

1 thoughts from other misfits:

Just A Girl said...

Oh Adrienne, you're so cute. I love you and I'm so happy that you get to go home to where your heart belongs. Long distance sucks and you guys just beat the snot out of it.

Powered By Blogger